Rick Measham wrote:

> $working_hours = new DateTime::Business::Week(
>         days  => [1 .. 5],
>         start => {hour => 9,  minute => 0},
>         end   => {hour => 17, minute => 30}
> );
>
> and, for those with more complex weeks:
[...]

See also:

  DateTime::Format::ICal -- t/04recurrence.t

for some ideas on how to use the "ICal" parser/formatter - it makes it
easier to read/write recurrences from a file or database.

(reading the rfc2445 docs, I guess that ICal also supports spansets, but
I'm not sure)

About the API:
when you said "It could then be extended ..." you mean another module,
right?
I think you are defining a lot of functionality, beyond "::Week".

- Flavio S. Glock