On Thu, 9 Oct 2003, Alexey Mahotkin wrote:

> I've installed DateTime::TimeZone 0.2503 from CPAN under the Perl
> 5.8.1 and noticed the following glitches, which are fixed in the patch
> below and described in Changes.

Actually, there's intentionally no dependency on DateTime, since DateTime
depends on DateTime::TimeZone.  You'll notice that each test starts with:

 BEGIN { require 'check_datetime_version.pl' }

This will check to see if DateTime.pm is already installed.  If not, it
skips the tests.  This allows DT::TZ to be installed before DateTime.pm.

I'll apply the rest of the patch though.

-dave

House Absolute Consulting
www.houseabsolute.com