Dave Rolsky wrote:

> Flavio, you'd mentioned something about wanting to get years back as a
> unit, but that didn't make much sense to me.  Years is _always_ equal to
> "months * 12", so if we have:

That's true, because you are talking about a DateTime.pm method.
("delta_ymd" would make sense in other calendars, that don't have
exactly 12 months.)

However, if DT::Duration is given 'year' units, it should not
automatically convert it to months, because I may want to use that
information in a non-gregorian context.

That is, if you move the year/month semantics to the calendar class,
then DT::Duration can support (almost) any calendar.

- Flavio S. Glock