Dave Rolsky sent the following bits through the ether:

> Would you consider renaming this as DateTime::Util::Stringify?  I'd like
> to avoid having lots of different second level namespaces under
> the DateTime TLNS (new acronym, you read it here first).
>
> Or you could try to talk me into adding this to DateTime.pm on the
> datetime list.  I remember there was a reason I didn't want to do this,
> but I can no longer remember what it was ;)

I wrote the module as I assumed that you had a reason not to put it in
the DateTime core. I don't really fancy renaming it into a namespace
that doesn't exist. Consider this a prod for open discussion about the
stringification of DateTime objects ;-)

Leon
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
scribot.................................http://www.scribot.com/

... Would you prepared if gravity reversed itself?