On 19 Mar 2004, at 2:51 AM, Eugene van der Pijll wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, Joshua Hoblitt wrote:

Does it make sense to add Module::Build to the bundle? DateTime::Locale
immediately asks for it.

Yeah, it seems like a good idea.

Probably.

Unfortunately, I have no internet connection at home at the moment, so it
could take a while for me to upload a new version. Perhaps someone else can do
it? (There are also some new DT modules to be added: DT::Stringify and
Daisuke Maki's new modules, for example.)

Before we do this can we rename the Bundles as we talked about previously?

DateTime::Bundle was to contain everything needed to have a working DateTime.pm
DateTime::Bundle::Complete was to contain every known datetime module (although the name could be wrong)

I wonder if we should also consider: DateTime::Event::Bundle with all Event modules DateTime::Format::Bundle with all Format modules DateTime::Calendar::Bundle with all Calendar modules Just for ease of installing .. they may never be used though

Cheers!
Rick Measham

Senior Developer PrintSupply - Print Procurement & Supply Management 18 Greenaway Street VIC 3105 Tel: (03) 9850 3255 Fx: (03) 9850 3277 http://www.printsupply.com.au/