Mike Bissett wrote:
> Hi,
>      I have been looking into upgrading our mysql servers from mysql 4.0 to
> 4.1 and came across this useful bit of information:
>
> `Incompatible change: TIMESTAMP is returned as a string in 'YYYY-MM-DD
> HH:MM:SS' format (from 4.0.12 the --new option can be used to make a 4.0
> server behave as 4.1 in this respect). See Section 11.3.1.2, “TIMESTAMP
> Properties as of MySQL 4.1”.` at
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/upgrading-from-4-0.html

on a related note, the DT::F::MySQL docs say it handles TIME fields

  "This module understands the formats used by MySQL for its DATE, DATETIME,
TIME, and TIMESTAMP data types."

except it doesn't handle TIME (nor should it, I guess, since TIME isn't 0-24
hours in MySQL... at least according to the docs - I haven't used it much).
 I meant to submit a doc patch, but...

--Geoff