On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, Kirrily Robert wrote:

I'm trying to use DateTime::Duration to show the difference in days, as
an integer, between two dates.  For instance, the difference between
March 1st and April 2nd should be 32 days.  Unfortunately if I use the
math stuff in Datetime, I end up with a duration object which says one
month and one day, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to make
it do otherwise.

Is this possible, or am I trying to do something insane?  What *should*
I be doing?

There's a delta_days() method in the DateTime class which can be used to give you a duration with only days.