Dave> I was thinking this might be a good idea.  The one thing we'd lose is
Dave> the tests built into the FAQ for testing examples.  This is a really
Dave> nice feature, but I think the benefits of moving to a wiki are bigger.

I dislike FAQs that are available only online.  When I'm offline (at
30K feet for example), I can't see them.

If they're on the wiki, could a snapshot of the wiki be pushed into
a distro at regular intervals?[1]

[1] If you need a script that pushes a distro to the CPAN at regular
intervals, I have a working version. :)