I did the conversion manually, and it seems to be working.

However, there is one problem, which is that using -r{DATE} will not work properly in this repo, because of the way SVN does date searches and the hoops I had to jump through to import the data.

Anything checked in after this will not be subject to that problem.

The repo structure is a little unusual, in that each modules has its own /trunk, /tags, and /branches subdirs. I've written a little script to check out the trunk for each module and I'll check that in.

See http://datetime.perl.org/index.cgi?SubversionRepository for more details.