Hi. First off, thank you! DateTime has made my life much easier today.

I am using your module to write an internationalized calendar generator,
and was wondering what the possibility is of having a new function or
argument added to the day_names and day_abbreviations functions such
that they are returned in a locale specific order of the week.

My problem is that when I generate a month for the US, the calendar week
starts on Sunday, and for every other locale I can find (and I am
probably wrong), it's Monday. While I can deal with this, it seems that
the DateTime::Locale could/should know this.

What do you think?

TIA,
\<.

--