I have a bug using DateTime::Format::Epoch::JD:

The 'hour' parameter ("24") to DateTime::new did not pass the 'is between 0
and 23' callback
 at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/DateTime/Format/Epoch.pm line 179

I'm pretty sure the problem actually occurs on a time where UTC is midnight.
It's worth my while to fix this, so I took a look and I'm trying out this
change in the file mentioned above.

167c167
<         if ($rd_secs >= 86400) {
---
>         if ($rd_secs > 86400) {

Seems obvious enough. But it's past my bedtime and I've got no time for
testing this at the moment. If someone who knows the internals better than i
could confirm this fix, I'd be grateful. Else, I'll try to produce a test
case and confirm myself in about 24 hours.

For reference, I'm using:

DateTime::Format::Epoch - version 0.09
DateTime - version 0.30

Thanks,
Jason

Jason Thaxter                           GoMOOS
        350 Commercial Street, Suite 308
              Portland, ME 0410
            Office: 207.773.0423
             Tel: 207.228.1665