On Thu, 14 Sep 2006, Ernesto Hernández-Novich wrote:

Several months ago I started packaging DateTime::Cron::Simple for Debian
GNU/Linux as part of the process of packaging dependencies for a large
perl-based CMS. At the time, I noted that DateTime::Cron::Simple does not have
a license and contacted the author in order to fix that.

As it stands today,

http://search.cpan.org/~bits/DateTime-Cron-Simple-0.2/Simple.pm

the module still has no license at all making it unusable for all practical
purposes. In fact, it shouldn't even be on CPAN. How can this be fixed?

No idea. THat module is not part of the DateTime project. The author is just using the same namespace. When I contacted him about this he basically told me to f*ck off.