On 10/14/06, Dave Rolsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Given that it's created from the Olson data, I think it belongs as part of
the core DT::TZ distro. Right now, whenever a new Olson tarball is
released, I have an automated script to grab it and regen DT::TZ, so
adding this should be pretty trivial.

Actually my module (FromCountry/Zone.pm) is also auto-generated from
Olson tarball using tools/create_zone_pm.pl in the SVN repository.

I'll take a look at the tarball and integrate it into the DT::TZ.
I'll probably change the package name so it's just part of DT::TZ, which
already has a bunch of functions for getting lists of time zones.

Sounds great. Thanks!

--
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa