People on modules suggested I forward this here and ask whether you have any
ideas for a better name. Someone suggested that the module be called
"DateTime::Calendar::Liturgical", but I think that's not specific enough.)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thomas Thurman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 08-Dec-2006 08:52
Subject: DateTime::Calendar::Christian::Liturgical
To: modules@perl.org

I have written a module which, given a date in the Gregorian calendar, will
calculate its liturgical church season, saint's day if relevant, and
appropriate vestment colour. (I have had a couple of requests for such a
module.) I intend to upload this to CPAN under the name
DateTime::Calendar::Christian::Liturgical, since
DateTime::Calendar::Christian already exists but is not church-related. Are
there any problems with that?

Thomas, CPAN ID MARNANEL