On Wed, 3 Jan 2007, Jim Bacon wrote:

This might be out in left field, but ...

Is it conceivable, or possible, that someone might use the modules from the
Indic namespace to create other modules in the DateTime::Event namespace?

Oh this is a good point. Yes it is quite likely. In fact I can think of some ideas.

If so, then it might be reasonable to leave only the actual calendar modules
in D::C and place all the other in DateTime::Indic as support modules.

I agree.  Dave is a new DateTime::Indic namespace ok?

I mention this mainly because of the presence of your solar/luni-solar
support modules alongside of the actual calendars in the D::C namespace.
This seems like it could lead to confusion.

Well as I mentioned I would ideally like that code to go away and I'm not completely sure how good it is only that It Works For Me(tm) so I have been treating it as private but your point is valid.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>