Recently I've been thinking about event aggregation from things like
Google Calendar, iCalendar files, National Holiday, Upcoming.org, Palm
Calendar etc etc

There were a bunch of things I learnt from Data::ICal::DateTime and
Net::Google::Calendar to do with stuff like all day events and repeating
events such exploding them within a time range, having a base event
(say a birthday) and then  having instances of that event have extra
information (location of birthday party this year).

It would seem like a good idea to have any Perl module that could deal
with events use a standard ::Event module and, in my mine anway, that
would fit within DateTime's purview.

Thoughts?

Simon