Dave,
        I'm not sure I understood your last post.  Did you mean that those
strftime methods only found in DateTime::Locale::Base are going away?  Or did
you mean that strftime methods in DateTime proper are being deprecated and
removed?  If yes to the later, is DateTime::Format::Strptime going away as well?

Thanks,

Bobby