Hi folks,

I was trying to use format_recurrence from DateTime::Format::ICal today with
a parameter specified to until when I discovered that the resulting string
does not correctly format the date. It seems to come out in ISO format (that
is, %Y-%m-%dT%h:%m:%s, I think) instead of ICal format.

The string cannot be parsed (obviously I guess) by DateTime::Format::ICal
either.

The recurrence tests for DateTime::Format::ICal do not check the
format_recurrence method when using the 'until' parameter, though they do
check that parsing recurrences that have UNTIL work.

Thanks.
Nick Spacek