Long, long ago, I write Date::Discordian, the first of many date/time modules that started my interest in Perl datetime stuff.

... time passes ...

Today I was poking around the perl-datetime svn repository, and found DateTime::Calendar::Discordian, which is evidently the current incarnation of that module. But the one that's on CPAN isn't the same one that's in svn, by a LONG shot. I was wondering if someone could enlighten me as to the current state of this module. I'm interested in getting re-involved in the datetime stuff, and this seems like the obvious place to start, since it's where I started before.

Thanks.

--
Rich Bowen
rbo...@rcbowen.com