Dave Rolsky wrote:
> Jim Monty wrote:
> > I'm having difficulty registering. I may have goofed it. Now I'm getting
> > HTTP 404 messages.
>
> It was up and down while I tried to fix a bug.
>
> I see your account, so try going to the confirmation URI one more time. It
> should work now (I hope).

Uh, not yet. I'm still getting HTTP 404 pages.

On another front...

I've never before contributed open source software, written a Perl module, or
even submitted a patch. Well, there's a first time for everything, and today's
the day! I want to submit a patch to Silki. I think I've got rt.cpan.org
figured
out well enough. I have a Bitcard ID. Now I just have a few questions:  Is
there
a specific way to generate a diff? Must the before and after files be named
something specific? Do I attach it as a diff file? The CPAN FAQ is vague on
these points. (I'm using Microsoft Windows and the MKS Toolkit for diff, not
GNU
diff.)

As much coaching as you or anyone else care to provide an eager novice will be
gratefully and graciously received.

(You're going to laugh at me when you see what the patch is. It's nonetheless
an
earnest, useful one, I think.)

Jim Monty
Tempe, Arizona