This is not a DateTime module, but there is no "Astro" mailing
list and Astro::Sunrise is DateTime::Event::Sunrise with
a different API and a different name.

I have released version 0.97 of Astro::Sunrise yesterday
evening. This release fixes two minor bugs:
-- a typo in the POD documentation,
-- a test script which would fail only two days per year.

More important, this distribution introduces a documentation
text to explain the astronomical phenomena associated with
this module. I think that you will have no trouble reading
the module's Perl code and understanding *how* it works,
but you might have problems understanding *what* it computes
and *why*.

Beware: the French version "doc/notes-astronomiques.pod" is
a work in progress and the English version "doc/astronomical-notes.pod"
is a translation in progress of a work in progress. If you are
interested, you should follow the Github repo, which will be
updated more frequently than the CPAN distribution.

And when I have some work to do on DT::E::Sunrise, I will copy
these texts from Astro::Sunrise, because the modules share the
same internals and they are based on the seme phenomena.

Back to the minor bug in the test script. It would fail two days
per year, more precisely each time America/Los_Angeles switches
to DST or back to winter time. The bug was only in the test script,
I did not need to change the module's source. Now the error
will disappear, even if the tests are run on 2017-11-05.

Anyhow, even if the typo and the test bugs were minor, I send
my thanks the bug reporters (in this case, Steven T. and Slaven R.).
Thank you for making CPAN a better place!

Jean Forget