Does anyone know how to recompile thttpd for the DaVinci on the host?  I know
the binary already exists on the DaVinci but I want to make mods to it and need
to recompile it.  I obtained the source code from
http://www.acme.com/software/thttpd.  I believe it can be built on DaVinci
target itself but I can't get it to build on the host.  It comes with a
configure binary but I could only think of passing an option for the target:

./configure --target=arm

creating cache ./config.cache
checking target system type... arm-unknown-none
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking gcc version... 4
checking how to link static binaries... -static
checking for __progname... yes
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for grp.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for paths.h... yes
checking for poll.h... yes
checking for sys/poll.h... yes
.
.
.

The results of the above configure run doesn't create a correct Makefile with
the cross-compiler references (i.e.
/opt/mv_pro_4.0/montavista/pro/devkit/arm/v5t_le/bin/arm_v5t_le-gcc).  Can
anyone please show me how to use the configure binary to create a correct
Makefile to build thttpd for the DaVinci?  Otherwise, I have to go through each
Makefile and set all the CC, AR, and LD to point to the correct corresponding
cross-compiler binaries.  Thanks!

Regards,
Andy