Hi Carlos ,
I modified the registers as per your comments.
regw (0x00F30146,    IN_SIZE);

Even with these new values, the resizer is hung. Am I missing some
configuration?

Regards,
Pradeep Sriram

On 1/12/07, Pradeep Sriram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,
I have written a simple char driver for the resizer. The resizer seems to
be stuck indefinitely (ie) the busy flag is stuck at 1. Given below is my
register configuration for simple video pass through. I am not sure what is
wrong. Please help.

regw (0x30040100,    RSZ_CNT );// Bilinear, sdram, interleaved, YC,
RSZ=1X, 1X(pass through)
regw (0x00F00140,    IN_SIZE);//240x320
regw (0x00F00140,    OUT_SIZE);//240x320
regw (0x00000280,    SDR_INOFF);//640
regw (0x00000280,    SDR_OUTOFF);//640

// Set 1st phase filters to 1 for pass through
       regw (0x01000100,    HFILT10 );
       regw (0x01000100,    HFILT32 );

   regw (0x01000100,    VFILT10 );
       regw (0x01000100,    VFILT32);

Memory_getPhysicalAddress used to get SDRAM physical addresses. Input
buffer is got by Memory_contigAlloc and output buffer is frame buffer.

Thanks & Regards,
Pradeep Sriram