Hello,
I want to update u-boot and I have downloaded the file ubootupgrade.tar.
I read the file u-boot-upgrade.html but I don't understand the table reported:
NAND U-Boot     Alpha   Beta    Gamma   Delta
1.3 Silicon     NA      NA      X       NA
1.2 Silicon     NA      NA      X       OK

NOR U-boot      Alpha   Beta    Gamma   Delta
1.3 Silicon     NA      NA      OK      NA
1.2 Silicon     NA      NA      OK      OK

For Silicon revision I understand that it is the letter in the chip name (I have B that mean 1.3).
What Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta mean?

--
Emanuele Ghidoli
Software Engineer

Speed Automazione s.r.l.
viale G.B.Stucchi 66/3 - 20052 Monza - Italia
tel: centralino (+39)039/28287.1
fax:            (+39)039/28287.333
www.speedautomazione.it