Hi all,

     We are trying to print (some simple pages) from DVEVM board using
HP-Laser_Jet_1020 Usb-printer . We have tried with the simplest method:
Spooler-less foomatic
     At first, we tried this method on our Fedora core 5 PC and can print some
test pages. Then we tried the same on DVEVM board. We can see the firmware was
loaded to the printer (using usb_printerid). but When trying to print testpase
with foomatic-rip , nothing was printed although there's not any error message.
     Now, we trying to find the reason. we are using usbmon . We would like
know if someone had success on this ? or do you have any idea what cause the
problem and any tool to determine them ?

  Thank you very much,
  VietLuong