To change the amount of memory from 256 MiB to 128 MiB you must have the
jpeg demo codec server sources. If you only have the x64p file you won't
be able to work with 128 MiB. Once you can rebuild the x64p file from
sources you will need to make changes to the TCF file to change the
memory map. You need to recompile dsplink - changes need to be made to
CFG_Davinci.TXT. You need to load the cmem driver, and dsplink file with
different parameters. You will have to change the "mem=120M" to
something else, like "mem=56M", or "mem=90M" depending on how much DSP
memory is needed, in order to limit the ARM's use of memory and leave
the rest for the CMEM, DSP, and DSPLINK. There is no need to change the
ARM application.

Nachum Kanovsky
Senior Software/Hardware Engineer
Manager of Infrastructures
Mango DSP Ltd.
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Work: +972 2 588 5039
Cell: +972 547 508 121

Favorite Quote:
Mal: "Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to
a middle..."