DSPLINK:
Modify dsplink/etc/hosts/scripts/Linux/dsplinkenv.bash to set root
directory for dsplink.
Modify dsplink/make/Linux/davinci_mvlpro4.0.mk to set paths to ARM
compiler tools.
Modify dsplink/make/DspBios/c64xxp_5.xx_linux.mk to set paths for DSP
compiler tools.

CMEM:
Modify cmem/Rules.mak to set paths to ARM compiler tools.

If you are using the wrong compiler tools then the modules will be built
in an invalid format and it won't load. It's also possible that you
didn't give the correct path to the kernel you are compiling for in the
configuration files that I've listed above.

Nachum Kanovsky
Senior Software/Hardware Engineer
Manager of Infrastructures
Mango DSP Ltd.
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Work: +972 2 588 5039
Cell: +972 547 508 121

Favorite Quote:
Mal: "Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to
a middle..."