        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of aleem
shariff
        Sent: 02 May 2007 09:04
        To: davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
        Subject: Problem with Uart Booting

        Hi,

        I have tried TI's Document SPRAAI0 & SPRAAI4  & Downloaded code
spraai4.zip it did not help me much.
        when i referred forum it got me going with Ruby's boot loader.
        Thanks to Ruby i am able to download u-boot image.
        But when i try to  start u-boot with command < u >
        on the console i get BOOTME BOOTME......
        Can any one help me who have already worked on Uart boot.
        any suggestions will be appreciated.

        D:\uart_booting\uart\exe>win_flash.exe r-boot.bin 1
        read 14336 bytes from r-boot.bin
        Waiting for boot message from Davinci
        . BOOTME
        sending ACK
        Waiting for begin message from Davinci
           BEGINsending empty CRC table
        Waiting for done message from Davinci
            DONESending data
        Waiting for done message from Davinci
            DONEWaiting for UBL message from Davinci
        eσì
        Rboot->uboot size is 107484 bytes

        lDoεe.
        #
        Rboot-╛timed out

        D:\uart_booting\uart\exe>
        D:\uart_booting\uart\exe>

        Òboot->¿
        Rudy's Wonderful UBL.
        d  - Display Memory
        l  - Load Program/Data
        g  - Goto Address
        z  - Reset
        u  - Start U-Boot

        Rboot->u BOOTME BOOTME BOOTME BOOTME BOOTME BOOTME

        Thanks in advance,

        Aleem

        http://www.star.net.uk