Tom,

Duly noted, however I assure you that I would not be asking here if the other avenues were fruitful. I suspect it is not much of a problem for most users on the forum at present.

I just wish that Davinci had the support the OMAP platform seems to be getting. Even the other DSPs DM320 DM342 etc have great forums on their use. Im starting to wonder what benefits the Davinci has over the other DSPs. Most people here would have paid a lot to get this far but often I wonder what are we getting out of the SDK other than beta testing mv linux and Davinci? I think a lot of customers were sold on the prospect of being to get on and build their hardware and write their applications right away.

With regards support, does anyone know exactly what the support is and how it is obtained, when I last checked the link to this forum was all that pretty much existed? It would have been great for the EVM to have a site like this one (randomly googled):-

http://wiki.neurostechnology.com/index.php/Neuros_OSD

Anyways thats enough of my rant - its a love/hate relationship at the moment!

Andrew