Ivan Tonchev wrote:
The patch is against git. I am very interested in structural comments,
like the best way to support similar, but different boards.

My patch is against u-boot 1.2. I'm also interested to have DaVinci support integrated in the u-boot mainline. Have you already spoken with TI people about this?

I've seen TI guys post to the list, but haven't spoke directly to them.

I would be glad to collect additional patches and see if we can't get
support for davinci boards into u-boot.

I can't release everything to the public as I use TI-proprietary code. Probably if TI people give their blessing to the mainline idea...

I'm going to be on vacation until July 4. I'm going to take a break from this until I get back. I've got a project that badly needs Linux running on the Lyrtech board last month, so I will be pretty desperate when I get back.

I'm trying to avoid adding yet another set of patches for u-boot and davinci to the mix by collecting what I find in one place.

Philip