I2C users,

SPRUE27B March2006 clearly states that the I2C module must be operated
with a prescaled clock frequency of 7 to 12MHz.

The drivers provided and even recently patched by Ti Try to use a 1 Mhz
clock, which will not work.

Change psc=2 and you can get it to work at 400Khz
(i2c_davinci_busFreq=400) no problem, we have even had it upto 560Khz.

Glad to see Ti's driver QA is spot on! (sorry could not resist that
dig!)

Regards,

Andrew