  From: Gabriel Teixeira [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 5:27 AM
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Cc: davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com; Ronaldo Husemann
  Subject: Re: Problems installing a USB keyboard

  Hi Amol

  I´ve cheked the lsusb and it detected the USB driver and set the DISPLAY
var to LOCALHOST:0 as you´ve suggested but it still don´t work. So I edited
the .config of the kernel and compiled it. The only setting I changed was
the CONFIG_USB_MUSB_HDRC that was previously with "m". The other were
already setted with "y". But still didn´t work. I couldn´t even locate the
/dev/input/event0 . The /dev/input/mice was the only device present in that
folder. I think the problem is with the usbhid. I could install it with
modprobe and with insmod by locating the .ko (the effect is the same, but
I´ve tested both). What could be else?

  Thanks
  Gabriel Diego Teixeira