> I did not write exclusively to the SET_RISE_TRIGn or SET_FALL_TRIGn
> register as I was configuring using DSP/BIOS. We have configured the
> HWI_INT4 in DSP/BIOS and entered "68" in interrupt selection number
> field and a ISR handler function with Interrupt Mask as 'all'. But the
> control is never coming into the ISR????

Hey guys,

As been repeated multiple times on the list, you HAVE to set either SET_RISE
or SET_FALL. If neither are set, then you not get an interrupt.

Also note, depending on some systems, you MAY have to use the following:

   board_setup_psc(DAVINCI_GPSC_ARMDOMAIN, DAVINCI_LPSC_GPIO, 1);

Once ALL the directions are followed, you should get interrupts. If only some
are followed, you will get nothing.

Does this make sense?

Cheers,

Lloyd