  From: Albert Burbea [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 7:47 PM
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject: Re: About "[Spca50x-devs] How to increase the packet size (USB)"

  HI
  any hints about connecting a USB webcam to a DaVinci EVM?
  Thanks for your help
  Albert

  On 11/19/07, Manjunatha AM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hi kashin,

    My webcam was using mode 2 and endpoint 3  and hence I, have cheanged as
below in(Linux) drivers/usb/musb/plat_uds.c
    static struct fifo_cfg __initdata mode_2_cfg[] = {

    { .hw_ep_num = 1, .style = FIFO_TX, .maxpacket = 256, .mode =
BUF_DOUBLE,},

    { .hw_ep_num = 1, .style = FIFO_RX, .maxpacket = 256, .mode =
BUF_DOUBLE, },

    { .hw_ep_num = 2, .style = FIFO_TX, .maxpacket = 512, },

    { .hw_ep_num = 2, .style = FIFO_RX, .maxpacket = 512, },

    { .hw_ep_num = 3, .style = FIFO_RXTX, .maxpacket = 1024,},

    { .hw_ep_num = 4, .style = FIFO_RXTX, .maxpacket = 256, },

    };

    As overall FIFO Size is only 4KB, I have gave max size of 1024 to EP3
and rest is distributed to all others.

    Let me know the status.

    Thanks
    Manjunath.AM