Hi,

   First of all, thanks for all the people that tried latest SFIPBox binary
for TI DSP DM6437EVM and PC side application.
   And thanks very much for those people gave me feedback.

   There are some issues found in feedback, most are for server side
application.

   1. Multiple streams do not works.

   2. System halt or crash some times.

   3. Application do not work in windows vista.

   4. Video/audio repeat , windows size changed, video distorted some times.

   5. Video jag some times.

   6. Heavy blockness and blurring.

   7. No response because of firewall.

   8. Starting sine tone is harshness.

   9. Server side application can not run.

   I will do some improvement based on those feedback.

   The application is developped for windows XP, do not support windows
vista.
   There is some functions will be related to windows DLL such as
WS2_32.DLL, missing some DLL will cause program error.
   The video jag , video distortion, audio/video repeat and package lost is
caused by the network jam or bandwidth drops, lower down frame rate and
quality can make it better but it will make the video more blockness and
blurring.
   Some firewall will block the communication between clients and servers,
if you have rights to control the firewall, please close it. There is no
hack operation inside the program to punch into the firewall.
   After fix some bugs and make the multiple streams working, I want to make
a multiple streaming testing, I wish more people can join the testing. You
can be in any place once you have correctly network connection and you can
connect your DSP board to TV or analog camera.

   If you are willing to join the testing, please email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] We can make a time and pass you the latest binary with
longer time bomb.

   Thanks very much for your help.

Best Regards
Tonald DL