Gajendra,

You can develop and build DSP applications on Montavista Linux and
communicate between the ARM and DSP using DSP/BIOS LINK product
available for DM6446.

For developing applications on DSP, you can refer to the DSP/BIOS
documentation. DSP/BIOS is available as part of CCS, and also available
as separate Windows/Linux installs. CGTOOLS for compiler, linker etc.
for DSP are also available on Linux.

DSP/BIOS LINK product is available at:
https://www-a.ti.com/downloads/sds_support/targetcontent/link/index.html

DSP/BIOS can also be downloaded from from a link from the above page.

For DSP/BIOS LINK, please refer to the Release Notes, UserGuide and
Install Guide documents to get started.

After this, you can refer to sample applications provided with the
release as a reference for how the APIs can be used. The sample
applications are available within the /dsplink/gpp/src/samples and
/dsplink/dsp/src/samples directory.

For example, to use messaging with MSGQ module, refer to
/dsplink/gpp/src/samples/message and /dsplink/dsp/src/samples/message.
The design of the sample application is detailed in UserGuide.

Regards,
Mugdha