Brian Niebuhr wrote:
> That was my original thought too.  In fact, I had configured my kernel
> without EABI and I configured buildroot to use EABI.  Once I noticed
> this, I did a "make clean" in buildroot, changed the buildroot ABI
> setting to OABI, and rebuilt buildroot.  But unfortunately I got the
> same results.  I am going to try getting a pristine copy of buildroot
> and configuring it correctly in the first place, but I'm guessing that's
> not going to help.

Oops! First mail was not replied to "all". Sorry for the inconvenience.

Buildroot is good at building all together, but not good at cleaning.
Since your console is working and even init=/bin/sh is not working I
suspected EABI/OABI stuff. Moreover, I read some warnings some time ago
on the buildroot mailing list about this issue.

Regards,
Caglar