Greetings,

Maybe I'm missing something here, but the clock_* functions are failing
with CLOCK_MONOTONIC_HR and CLOCK_REALTIME_HR with EINVAL result.

I grabbed a clean clone of git 2.6.23 and applied 2.6.23-rt3 patch with no
problems.
I've enabled the HIGH_RES_TIMERS in kernel config and rebuilt fine.

I did see a message from Kevin Hillman saying that he did integrate his
most recent work with HRT into the 2.6.20(?) kernel and that it was a
completely new implementation versus the 2.6.10 (which we also have and
does indeed work on our other davinci evm).

Is there anything else that needs to be configured for this to work
correctly?

Thanks!

DAVID A. KONDRAD
Software Design Engineer