Philip Balister wrote:
Dirk Behme wrote:

Philip Balister wrote:

I am downloading dsplink 1.5.0 in hopes of getting it build in Open Embedded. I tried to read the license carefully to understand it, but apparently you need to be a lawyer to understand it.

I gather I can't distribute the source. Can I:

1) Distribute binaries built from the dsplink source?
2) Anyone have a short form plain English description of the license?

Slightly off-topic, and mainly designed for OMAP ARM & DSP, maybe you like to have a look to DSP Gateway

http://dspgateway.sourceforge.net/pub/index.php

This would be great! Does anyone know what would be involved getting this running for the davinci kernel?

Mugdha answered this already: You have to port it to work with 64x DSP.

How well does it work in the existing processors?

Not sure, but I think its used in Nokias Internet tablets...

Best regards

Dirk