Can you help us understand your usage a little better (and which version
of CE you're using)?

VISA_create() is an "SPI" - System Programming Interface - used by
algorithm providers that are integrating non-xDM algorithms into the
Codec Engine environment.  Is that what you're trying to do?

And CMEM is only used during algorithm creation when the alg is local
(i.e. ARM-side).  Is that also what you're trying to do?

[ And finally, just to tempt you, the recently released CE 2.00 and CMEM
2.00 have some cache-able buffer support... I just want to understand
your use case before making a recommendation. ]

Chris

] On Behalf Of Kumar Brajbhushan