Hi all,

how do you modify the davincifb driver to allow sending RGB565 data to
the driver, thereby bypassing the YCbCr to RGB color space conversion by
the VPBE?

I am using the DM6446 DVEVM, with a digital LCD connected, and using the
decode_hd demos.

Demo works fine in the standard mode where you pass a h.264 frame to the
DSP, it returns back YCbCr, that is passed to the davincifb. Then the
VENC automatically converts it to RGB before displaying on the LCD.

I have written an RGB conversion codec. I want to test the conversion by
writing to the davincifb and have it display to the LCD.

Thanks, Sam