Robert W. Kuhn wrote:
> [...]
[...]

I think things are worse now.

> > Looking up port of RPC 100003/2 on 172.16.0.1
> > Root-NFS: Unable to get nfsd port number from server, using default
> > Looking up port of RPC 100005/1 on 172.16.0.1
> > Root-NFS: Unable to get mountd port number from server, using default
> > mount: server 172.16.0.1 not responding, timed out
> > Root-NFS: Server returned error -5 while mounting
/opt/montavista/pro/devkit/arm
> > /v5t_le/target
> > VFS: Unable to mount root fs via NFS, trying floppy.
> > VFS: Cannot open root device "nfs" or unknown-block(2,0)

Your board is now unable to mount NFS server, however, it was mounting
it in your previous post. Moreover your portmap settings are not letting
your board to use NFS on your host machine.

I think you should revert your recent changes. Please look into my

Caglar