Daniel,

I am trying to program a recent variant of our DM6446 board with
DVFlasher, but have ran into some problems.

I am fairly sure the issue is not actually DVFlasher related, however
when attempting to flash the NOR I am getting the attached dump. It
fails at the point where it usually starts writing to the NOR.

What I was wondering, was if yourself or anyone in the group could
indicate if the error could be caused by a problem with the NOR chip, or
if it could be something more fundamental like the DDR?

I am not really sure what the cut-down boot-loader is actually
initializing in the Davinci, thus not sure on what component is not too
happy!

Regards,

Andrew

   TI DVFlasher Host Program for DM644x

   (C) 2007, Texas Instruments, Inc.

Restoring NOR flash with r:\u-boot.bin.

Attempting to connect to device COM2...

Press any key to end this program at any time.

Waiting for DVEVM...

BOOTME commmand received. Returning ACK and header...

ACK command sent. Waiting for BEGIN command...

        DVEVM:    BEGIN

BEGIN commmand received. Sending CRC table...

CRC table sent.  Waiting for DONE...

DONE received.  Sending the UART UBL file...

DONE received.  UART UBL file was accepted.

UART UBL Transmitted successfully.

        DVEVM:  TI UBL Version: 1.11, Flash type: NOR

        DVEVM:  Booting PSP Boot Loader

        DVEVM:  PSPBootMode = UART

Waiting for UBL on DVEVM...

UBL's BOOTPSP commmand received. Returning CMD and command...

CMD value sent.

SENDAPP received. Returning ACK and header for application data...

ACK command sent. Waiting for BEGIN command...

UBL's BEGIN commmand received. Sending the application code...

Application code sent.  Waiting for DONE...

DONE received.  All bytes of application code received...

DONE received.  Application S-record decoded correctly.

        DVEVM:  CFI query failed.

        DVEVM:  Starting UART Boot...

        DVEVM:  BOOTPSP

Final DONE not returned.  Command failed on DM644x.

Interfacing to the DVEVM via UART failed.

Please reset or power-cycle the board and try again...