Hello all,
             I want to be able to use both UART2 and CI interface present in
the DC4 connector. The way I'm planning to do this is to MUX my devices onto
the DC4 connector using a 4pin 2 to 1 MUX. From the DM 6446 datasheet I came to
know that there is a register called PINMUX1 in where I'm supposed to toggle
bit no. 2 in order to switch between UART2 and CI interfaces. My question is
how to access that register in a C code. Is there any header files that
provides the mapping of all the processor register to some C data structure.
Also do anyone see any potential problem in my above plan of MUXing the lines.

Thanks,
Preetham.S