From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.com] On Behalf Of Saravanan S
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 3:18 PM
To: davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
Subject: dsplink_1_40_05: sample application failed

Hi,
      We are trying to compile and execute the sample applications given
in DSP/BIOS Link 1.40.05. we could execute loop, scale and message
applications but other applications are dumping segmentation fault. The
reason we identified is inclusion of "pthread" library. If we include
"-lpthread" option with "loop" application then we are getting
segmentation fault. If we are not including "-lpthead" option then it is
running without any error or interruptioin.

The pthread library is part of "uClibc-0.9.29" and we are using GCC
4.1.2 to compile our sources.

Could we get more insight on this issue?

Regards,
Saravanan S