RyanYee/叶晔 wrote:
I use "configure --target=arm_v5t_le" for my porting.
but with these error report:
checking target system type... Invalid configuration `arm_v5t_le': machine
`arm_v5t_le' not recognized

Not sure, but did you try --host instead of --target? E.g.

./configure --host=arm_v5t_le

Have a look to

./configure --help

The configures I know tell

--host=HOST       cross-compile to build programs to run on HOST [BUILD]

configure: error: /bin/sh ./config.sub arm_v5t_le failed
my host is rh9.0,target is dvevm.
I think my config.guess or config.sub in directfb rootdir up to date.
can you tell me how to modify it(add arm_v5t_le support)or where can I
get useful one?
someone told me use export CC=xxx ar=xxx ... before configure,must I
do it with this advise?