This morning I observed two things regarding our wiki

http://wiki.davincidsp.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

- Today (?) the logo/picture in left top corner of wiki page switched from DaVinci logo to TI OMAP logo. Is there a special reason for this? Seems that nothing else changed, the main page still states "Welcome to the Texas Instruments DaVinciā„¢ Technology Developers Wiki".

- Trying to access the above page gave me for ~5 min a "service not available, no connection to database" (or similiar ;) ) error message. Since then it works normally again. As I made some bad experience with an other wiki, I wonder if there is a proper backup of our articles? We all put a lot effort into the wiki, would be a shame if something gets lost.

Thanks

Dirk