From: Albert Burbea [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2008 7:31 AM
To: Griffis, Brad
Cc: davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
Subject: Re: software updates for DM355?

Hi

another issue - I have a dm6446 board, but  Ican not get updates - it
tells me that "serial number is in use"

How can I unlock this ?

I lent this board from a distributor, and probably the guy before me
registered the board ...

Albert

On 3/20/08, Griffis, Brad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I had that same issue the first time I registered a board.  It looked as
though the registration needed to be manually processed before you get
access.  I imagine within a couple hours you'll have access.  You should
get an email once access has been granted.

Brad

Behalf
> Of Andrew J. Kilpatrick
> Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 10:27 AM
> To: davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
> Subject: software updates for DM355?
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm just getting started with my DM355 evaluation kit and the insert
> says to update the software. I've registered the product, but when I
> visit: http://www.ti.com/davincisoftwareupdates and log in with my
> password, I get redirected to a blank page.
>
> Is there some trick I'm missing?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Andrew
> --
> Andrew Kilpatrick, Lead System Developer
>
> Onestop Media Group Inc.
> phone: 416-646-7867 x63  fax: 416-646-2722

Albert Burbea
Harishonim 8
Ramat Gan 52502, Israel
Tel/Fax + 972-3-7526016