Hi
I am trying to  boot my TI TMS320DM6446 DVEVM board through NAND flash,
followed the steps as per TI spraaa0.

when I tried the step 2.2 i.e. loading the flashwriter_nand.out image into
nand flash using Code Composer Studio 3.2 it gives the error as
as follows

Trouble Writing Memory Block at 0x88019428 on Page 0 of Length 0x328:
Error 0xA0002020/-173
Error during: Execution, Control,
Error generated by SD scan controller module

Sequence ID: 16
Error Code: -173
Error Class: 0xA0002020

 i restart the code composer studio and try to load the flashwriter_nand.out
image again into the flash it gives the following the error

data verification failed at address 0x88019100
please verify the target memory and memory map

can anyone give me idea why this is happening

Regards
Manjunath.AM

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments contained in it.

Contact your Administrator for further information.