From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cidsp.com] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 9:35 PM
To: Davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
Subject: Error in Encodedecode demo with dvevm 1.10

Hi all,

I'm a newbie with DVEVM. I've started from the 'DVEVM Getting started
guide', and after executing correctly every demo, I reach the section
A.5.Alternate Boot Methods. I tested to boot by using a NFS and after
that I booted again from flash using board's hard drive file system.

Then, I try to execute /opt/dvevm/encodedecode from the target and I get
the following error:

  Encodedecode Error: PAL camera connected but NTSC selected.

I have the switch 10 on the S3 bank to ON as described in p.p.4-10 of
the DVEVM Getting Started Guide.

Do you know where is the problem?

Thanks in advance and regards,
Jose